Zed Partners has proven experience solving a wide range of Technology, Project Management and Operations challenges. Samples of these challenges are described in the following examples.
- A major private high school system needed to revamp their technology strategy and bring runaway costs under control.
- A manufacturer of air quality products needed to define a solution to track and manage their field inventory.
- A high-tech manufacturer needed to manage their business better by determining operating metrics relevant to their business model and key change levers to drive growth.
- A retail business needed to understand the purchasing behavior of their most frequent and most valuable customers to drive revenue increase.
- Global logistics company had an IT project for implementing a software package upgrade that was behind schedule, over budget and multiple competing vendor priorities.
- Regional automotive services start-up needed a program executive to manage the platform build out initiative and continue to grow the operations of the business while they secured funds to hire a chief executive.
- Company sales were lagging thereby requiring operational costs to be lowered to maintain overall profitability.
- Merge the business unit of a support services provider and the associated employees into the operations of the acquiring company.
- The immigration process for visa approvals was averaging over five months per case, which caused delays in project staffing and delivery commitments.